Always the correct part
We know our products
Shop with confidence
Free shipping on all orders
H&R 84-93 MERCEDES 190E W201 2.3L w/o or w/ self-leveling Sport Springs
Photos are representations of the product. May vary between actual products.
- Mercedes 190E W201 2.3L w/o self-leveling (1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993)
- Mercedes 190E W201 2.3L 16V w/ self-leveling (1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993)
Specs & Features
- w/o self-leveling:
- Lowers 1.3" Front and 1.25 " Rear
- w/ self-leveling:
- Lowers 1.0" Front and 1.0" Rear
- Includes all 4 lowering springs
- Works with factory shocks or aftermarket shocks that fit stock springs
H&R Sport Springs offer superb ride quality and are H&R's number one selling product. These lowering springs offer some of the best ride characteristics of any lowering spring and offer enhanced handling while giving your car just the right amount of lowering to close the fender gap. H&R Sport lowering springs lower the vehicle center of gravity and reduce body roll for incredible handling improvements. H&R Sport springs are progressive rate and work fantastic with aftermarket, factory or performance shocks. On older vehicles we do recommend to upgrade the shocks at the same time.
Includes all 4 springs for a complete setup.