Always the correct part
We know our products
Shop with confidence
Free shipping on all orders
Godspeed MonoSS Coilovers Saab 9-2X (2005-2006) MSS0570
- Saab 9-2X (2005, 2006)
Specs & Features
- 16 way adjustable dampers (soft to firm)
- 8 kg front and 6 kg rear springs
- Includes front camber plates
- Includes a full set of 4.
- Koyo Japan 6204z bearing
- Polyurethane bushing (if applicable)
- Monotube shock design
- Anodized shock body
- Lightweight aluminum shock body and T7075 forged aluminum / carbon steel brackets
- 52mm carbon steel shock body with a performance internal piston
- Independent ride height and spring preload adjustments
- Race shock oil with a high viscosity index
GodSpeed MonoSS coilovers are great entry level single adjustable coilovers. GodSpeed starts with a race coilover and tones it down for the street to give you an extremely capable coilover that you can comfortably use every day. GodSpeed uses some of the best and most exotic components on the market such as a carbon seamless steel 52mm tube with a high performance internal shock piston that provides fast and precise damper response. GodSpeed coilover springs are cold-bent from high strength SAE9252 steel to be comfortable and high performance.
A big problem with a lot of entry level coilovers is that they use cheap shock oil, but GodSpeed doesn't follow that philosophy. Race quality shock oil ensures exceptional damper performance any any temperature, on or off the track. The GodSpeed coilover top hat uses a high performance Japanese KOYO 6204Z bearing pillowball mount (when applicable). Bottom shock brackets are also top quality and made from T7075 forged aluminum or carbon steel brackets for light weight and durability.
GodSpeed offers a 1 Year Warranty from date of purchase when purchased from an Authorized Dealer. GodSpeed requires proof of purchase from an authorized dealer.