Always the correct part
We know our products
Shop with confidence
Free shipping on all orders
Godspeed MonoRS Coilovers Dodge Stealth RT AWD (91-96) MRS1970
- Dodge Stealth RT AWD (1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996)
Specs & Features
- 32 way adjustable dampers (soft to firm)
- 12 kg front and 8 kg rear springs
- Front camber plates: No
- Includes a full set of 4.
- 52mm carbon steel shock body
- 1 Year Warranty from date of purchase
MonoRS Coilover damper kit by Godspeed Project are an intermediate suspension upgrade setup for daily and Sunday club racing. Lowering your car with improved springs over factory and paired with Monotube shocks with valving that allows 32 levels of rebound adjustment to improve handling without sacrifice comfort. Ride height can easily be adjusted by twisting the lower mount bracket. In order to keep weight gain at the minimum, most of attachments and accessories are CNC machined from billet aluminum. Koyo bearings are used when camber plate top mount is applicable depends on car models. To assure that our customers are getting high quality products, MonoRS coilovers are covered by 12 months limited warranty by the manufacturer from top to bottom just like other big brand name setups.
- Improved Springs Rate To Help Ride Handling And Response
- Valving Allows 32 Precise Levels of Rebound Adjustment
- Koyo Japan 6204z Bearing To Improve Piston Strokes Smoother
- Larger Capacity 52mm Mono-tube Shock Design, Anti-Corrosion Anodized Finished
- Racing Grade Shock Oil With High Viscosity Index
- Aluminum Components And Carbon Steel Lower Mount Brackets
- Independent Ride Height and Spring Pre-load Adjustments
- Where Applicable Front Camber Plates With Pillow-ball Top Mount for Camber Adjustment
- 1 Year Warranty from Date of Purchase
GodSpeed offers a 1 Year Warranty from date of purchase when purchased from an Authorized Dealer. GodSpeed requires proof of purchase from an authorized dealer.