Always the correct part
We know our products
Shop with confidence
Free shipping on all orders
Fortune Auto Coilovers Porsche 997 Carrera 2S (Non-PASM) [500 Series] (96-12) FA500-997
Note: Image is a representation of the product. The coilover you receive will be vehicle specific and a direct replacement. Estimated 3 week build time for these coilovers as they are custom built to order.
- Porsche 997 Carrera 2S (Non-PASM) (1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012)
- 24 levels of dampening adjustable.
- Spring Rates: 6k front and 12k rear.
- Front Camber Plates: Yes
- FA Synthetic Shock Oil
- Flow Digressive Piston Technology
- Custom Built and Dyno Tested
- 5 Year Limited Manufacturer’s Warranty
- 24-Step Adjustable Dampers
- Monotube Damper with High Pressure Nitrogen
- T6 6061 Aluminum Mounts and Camber Plates
- Rebuildable and Revalveable at our Facility in Richmond, VA
- Modularity – Upgradeable to 2-Way or 3-Way Canister
- Includes a full set of 4 coilovers
- Genuine Fortune Auto coilovers
- Designed and assembled in the USA
Fortune Auto engineers were tasked with a focused goal to make the Generation 7 – 500 Series dampers the best single adjustable system on the market at a very affordable price point. All systems are completely hand-built. We insist on building bespoke suspension in order to offer the best quality control in the industry.
At Fortune Auto, we approach the science of suspension with a mentality of customization that has raised the industry’s standards of performance.Everyday Driveability
Research on the racetrack has helped us develop the Fortune Auto 500 Series into a great all-around shock absorber. Using high quality components that meet our strict standards allows us to optimize comfort, reliability, and longevity.
Occasional Track Use
Digressive piston technology allows for stiff low-speed compression/rebound force. This gives more control of driver inputs such as roll, dive, and squat. However, at fast stroke speeds (i.e. high speed bumps) the suspension becomes supple in response to bumps and irregularities in the road for maximum control.
Savant Auto Works is an authorized and direct Fortune Auto dealer. Fortune Auto honors your warranty when purchasing your Fortune Auto Coilovers from Savant Auto Works.