Always the correct part
We know our products
Shop with confidence
Free shipping on all orders
Eibach Pro Kit (14-18) PORSCHE 911 Turbo AWD / Turbo S AWD E10-72-012-03-22
- Porsche 911 Turbo Coupe AWD 991 (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
- Porsche 911 Turbo Convertible AWD 991 (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
- Porsche 911 Turbo S Coupe AWD 991 (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
- Porsche 911 Turbo S Convertible AWD 991 (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Specs & Features
- Lowers 0.8" Front and 0.4" Rear
- Designed to work with factory shocks / dampers
- Million-Mile Warranty
- Full set of 4 springs
Eibach Pro Kit lowering springs have been time tested and have proven themselves to be one of the most comfortable yet excellent handling lowering springs on the market. Eibach Lowering Springs lower your car's center of gravity and reduce squat during acceleration, body roll in corners, and excessive nose-dive under braking. These traits allow your car to not only handle better, but perform better overall.
Every Eibach Pro Kit is designed specifically for your vehicle to ensure the lowering springs are a perfect match. The spring rate and amount of lowering are designed to close some fender gap, but also to ensure your car is balanced and agile without sacrificing safety or ride quality.
These springs will work with the factory shocks, but could accelerate wear on old shocks.
Eibach Pro Kit is designed so well, that Eibach gives your springs a one million mile warranty.
Eibach Pro Kits include all 4 springs - front springs and rear springs.